FamiGeste’s shareholders reflect the Company’s strategic aims. In essence, these shareholders are a group of investors that wish to be involved in the private equity investment under an advisable diversification of risk and with professional and systematic monitorization and accountability.
Included in the above identified investor profile are:
- Santo Amaro SGPS, SA, a personal holding company owned by Sofia Galvão, a lawyer and partner at Vieira de Almeida & Associados. She is a renowned specialist in real estate and urban development law;
- Teresa Serra, a lawyer and partner of Sérvulo Correia & Associados, specializing in commercial and criminal law;
- João de Freitas e Costa, a lawyer and partner of Pares Advogados, Sociedade de Advogados, specializing in commercial law and the financial sector in particular;
- Inheritance of Maria João Vieira da Cruz;
- Duarte Correia de Sá, an economist whose professional career has been in the upper echelons of the Finantia Bank group and whose present responsibilities are in the international business;
- Fernando Castro Solla, a manager with important responsibilities in the capital market sector of the BES group, particularly in asset management;
- Gonçalo de Avillez Pereira, a manager linked to the real estate and tourism sectors, albeit equally interested in the financial sector;
- José Castro Solla, a lawyer of Miranda, Correia, Amendoeira & Associados, specializing in real estate and commercial law;
- Carlos Coelho dos Santos, an economist linked to the CGD group with large experience in the financial and real estate sectors.
Parups SA is a company, incorporated under Portuguese law in October 2010, registered under the number 509519075, with € 50.000,00 of owner´s equity , which ownership belongs, now and in full, to the Portuguese Republic.
FamiGeste is still controlled by Carlos Vaz Antunes, president of the Board of Directors and owner of a majority stake of the Company’s capital.